Beginning Monday, we anticipate a larger number of people using Car Loop. In order to make this as simple as possible, we all need to work together.
- All students are welcome to use the Car Loop. Pre-K and Kindergarten children will be met by our Pre-K aides and walked to their classrooms.
- All cars entering Car Loop must enter by making a right hand turn from Battersby Street into the parking lot. NO LEFT HAND TURNS FROM BATTERSBY INTO THE PARKING LOT will be permitted.
- Please follow the instructions of the teachers and volunteers to make this run as smoothly as possible.
- We can unload 4 cars at a time. If you are the first car in the group for drop off, please pull a little past the gym door to allow for maximum number of cars dropping off.
- Students should be exiting the cars as quickly as possible. Students not ready to exit the car hold up the drop off process.
- Parents should remain in their cars.
- Upon exiting after dropping off your students, ONLY RIGHT TURNS are allowed. Making left hand turns will only increase confusion and traffic issues.
***Remember there is NO PARKING on Hawthorne Street in front of the school. Please be aware that Administration and Faculty will be out enforcing our new policy. Please help us to keep all of our children safe.***
When possible, please park away from the school and walk your children to the schoolyard.